Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Matty at Six Months Old
Hello again,
Well this month we didn't take alot of "other" pictures, although the fact that he is now half a year old is pretty significant! I cannot believe how long it has already been. Just yesterday, it seems, we were bringing him home from the hospital, and I'm sure I'll probably still be saying that when he's turning 18 years old. Time really flies when you are sleep deprived...or should I say, consumed completely with the darling bundle of sweetness that is "Matty". His personality truly shines now, and (although I'm bias) I must say his temperment is to die for. He is such a happy little thing. Even after the "horror" of his 6 month injections he was "loving me" again 10 minutes later. Laughing, babbling, experimenting with his voice, kicking, back hopping, and jumping are just of the few things that describe Matty at this stage. He still is not a fan of "tummy time", and now has learned just to flip over to his back straight away. He has figured out how to move around the room by hopping on his back. It is pretty funny to see. He arches his back and drops it really fast continuously, thrusting himself backwards. He's getting pretty mobile now in this way...moving up to about 3-4 feet on his own from the spot in which I first place him. He also sits up on his own for a few seconds. His most favourite thing in the world is his "Jolly Jumper". He literally can jump for an hour, and for anyone who can see it, they will not be able to keep their eyes off of him. It is hysterical! Not only is it entertaining for the adults around him, but it is also incredible exercise for him!
This month when Matty received his injections he weighed in at 7.8 kg (17.2 lbs), which puts him right in the 50th percentile...just perfect! He is a very healthy and strong little boy!
Also this month we celebrated Matty's first Halloween, and got to see his Grandma and Grandma Ferguson again. The post for these two significant events are posted above with pictures. I thought they deserved their own spot on the blog...as well as another post about our upcoming trip to America to see Sue-Sue, Pops Peden, and Uncle Davis and Aunt Kate!
Love,
The MF's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
we cannot wait to see ya'll! love, aunt kate, uncle davis, and baby in belly peden
Post a Comment