G'day Ya'll,
Well it is about that time! Matty and I are about to fly to the other side of the world (God help me), to be with Sue-Sue, Pops Peden, Uncle Davis, and Aunt Kate! We won't be back until January 6, 2010! This will be the first time Pops has been with Matty, and I am so excited for the two to finally meet! It's been too long! We leave this Friday (November 20th) which is in about 2 days! We are looking so forward to this, however, I am feeling a bit sad. It is a bit bittersweet as we will be away from Mark for 3 weeks and Mitch for 6 weeks!!! I keep crying about it, and can't stop hugging my two other boys. Mark will join us on December 14th, God willing he survives the flights on his own! Please pray for him!...You think I'm kidding?!
I am truly looking forward to doing some shopping with Mom! This will be my last post from Australia! We'll see you on the flip side! :)
Lots of Love,
Mary Frances :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hey Mary-Frances - sorry I missed you before you went - I hope all is going really well in the US. I'm sure that Matty is going to make everyone fall in love with him - watch out world!!!!! Lots of love Tan xxx
Post a Comment