Daisypath PitaPata Lilypie

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Our Online Baby Registry

To all my American and out-of-state Aussie family and friends,

I have been asked constantly (especially from Americans) if we have an online baby registry, so I thought I would set up one. The store is called, Babies Galore, and it is an Australian store. It is actually the same store I used for my Baby Shower, but I previously only had an "in-store" registry. Now it is online.

If you are in the USA, you can still purchase a gift for me online because the store accepts international billing addresses. This way, if you are in the USA, you will not have to worry about paying for international shipping because the store will be sending your gift to me in Australia from Australia.

The only thing is that on their store's website the prices are all in Australian dollars. If you are in the USA this is good for you because it means you will be paying ALOT less than what the price says on their website. To check for current exchange rates copy the following link into your browser: http://www.xe.com/ucc/
and type in the amount of your gift in the left hand box, then convert from this currency "Australia Dollars - AUD" to this currency "United States Dollars - USD". Then you can know exactly how much you are paying in United States Dollar. This will be a lot less than Australian dollar! :)

Our baby registry can be viewed by copying the following link into your browser:
www.babiesgalore.com.au/viewregistry.php?newcustomerid=86341

xoxox
Mary Frances :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog!! Check out the wide range of Online Baby Store from Spacify.com