Friday, March 6, 2009
Baby Shower Gifts
G'day Everyone,
This is for my loved ones who were unable to be at my baby shower, especially my Mom and Dad, who I know want to know exactly what I received from my very sweet friends Down Under. Since you can't just come over and see, these website pictures will have to do for now.
For this slideshow you may need more time between the pictures so you can read the captions under each picture (if you're a slow reader like me!). Right after clicking the play button, make sure to then click the pause button. Then you can use the right arrows to click through each picture at your own time.
As for the baby clothes in the pictures, sizing goes as follows:
Newborn: 0000
0-3 months: 000
3-6 months: 00
6-12 months: 0
P.S.> My friend Nadeane also gave me $50 to go towards the fitting of and purchase of 2 nursing bras from a really nice store in Sydney called, "Lyn and Barrett Lingerie". I'm going to go in about a month when it gets closer to the birth.
Love,
Mary Frances
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Wow, that nappy bag is TRENDY!!!!!!!
I know! It is the best!
Post a Comment